Friday, August 12, 2011
Our Last Day of Summer
Right after this picture, I started crying. Madi hugged me and said, "Don't cry Mom, it will be okay." She was so sweet it made me cry more. I am going to miss her during the day!!!
Tuesday, August 9th. That was the last day of life as I knew it. Our last day of summer. Madi started Kindergarten the next day. I asked her what she wanted to do and she wanted to go to Sea Life Aquarium. We had a lot of fun, I had never been. I tried to make it last as long as I could. I didn't want to leave the mall, and I was on the verge of tears all day. I know I am being dramatic, but it is a lot of change. Before you know it, she will be too embarrassed to be seen in public with me!! I don't want it to sound all bad though. I am looking forward to some quality time with just Bella. She is getting so big and talking so much and learning new things everyday!! The cutest thing she says now is "I don't like your attitude, Missy" it is hilarious. Also, now she can get out of her crib, so we took the rail down and made it a toddler bed. I am so happy to see her bright smiling face every morning at 6am saying "Hi Mom"!!! Anyways, I digress. Here are some pics from the day.
Tiffany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment